Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Trip to NYC





This past weekend, my mom and I took a bus trip to New York City.  It was incredibly fast and there wasn't nearly enough time to see all the city has to offer.  But the 10 hours we were there walking the streets, allowed us to see some awesome sights!  Most notably ...

  •  Empire State Building
  • New York Public Library
  • Bryant Park
  • Grand Central Terminal
  • Rockefeller Center
  • Central Park
  • Site of the World Trade Center 
....  and some of the coolest architecture I've ever seen.  We saw several cathedrals that were just breath-taking.  We went in lots of shops and I had the privilege of handling a pair of $800 Jimmy Choo heels and a $13,000 Fendi purse.  No, that's not a type-o!

 My favorite part was probably Central Park.  Right in the middle of such a huge city is a serene paradise, that seems almost of a different world.  If not for the high-rises in the background, you'd never know you were in the city. 





With such little time to visit, it leaves me wanting to return sooner than later.  Now that I'm somewhat familiar with the city and it's layout, I will be planning a longer trip!

 I've selected about 1/3 of all my pictures to post.  Please visit the link below to view them....  and I hope you enjoy! 


http://picasaweb.google.com/apoole2pics

1 comment:

  1. A $13k purse?? Get real! But sure sounds like a fast and fun trip! And really great pictures!

    Frank

    ReplyDelete