Wednesday, September 23, 2009

About Me

I've not been captured by the Myspace or Facebook craze...  but I finally started my own blog!

Just a quick few things about me.  I'm an only child, who enjoys movies, music, traveling and running!  I've been running with the Rocky Mount Endurance Club for a couple of years, and Jon (my significant other) has gotten into running as well.  He's gotten into it, loves it, and leaves me in the dust, actually.  Ha! 

Here is a picture of Jon and I (on the left) at the Bays Mountain 15- mile Trail Race this past weekend.  Also in the pic are Eric and Ron, who took on the challenge the mountains had to offer...  and behind the camera is Frank, aka "Triple F" to those of you who know him!  Frank invited us to a run in his home town of Kingsport, TN and we all had a blast!  



I have a fur-baby, who is an 11 year old Tuxedo cat, named Casey.  I think she's a bit on the husky side...  but she claims it's the angle of the picture.  What do you think?



I also have a yard buddy named Curly, who is a 9 yr old Quarter Horse.  Currently, he needs LOTS of ground work to get him back into riding condition!  We've both been out of practice for a couple of years.  Here is a picture from when he was stabled, and was actually clean...  which is never the case, now that he's a pasture horse!




I look forward to blogging about my adventures in life, love, running, and anything else that comes my way.  Check back soon!

1 comment:

  1. OK . . . I'm ready for the exciting stuff! Glad your doing this and I look forward to reading them!

    ReplyDelete